PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

About Legacyclix support

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Americo1
Americo1

Male Posts : 4

About Legacyclix support Empty
PostSubject: About Legacyclix support   About Legacyclix support EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:07 am

I'm new to PTC business, I started to open PTC accounts two or three days ago, and I've been studying and tryings to understand all the facts of this hard world.

I opened an account on Legacyclix.com two days ago in the night.   In the next morning I tried to log in to my account and found that it was suspended.  First I sent an email to support, replying to the welcoming email of the day before.  Believe me, I still didn't realize that a support ticket system exists.

After a few hours, as I'm not good to wait, I went to explore the Terms page of the site and after that I tried to open a new account without success.   And just in that moment I found the ticket system in Support page, so I opened a ticket and sent my message again, asking why my account had been suspended

Just read the next ticket.  For me it's enough to know what I can expect from this PTC..

Ticket Information
Ticket ID:B35F-2F09-55B8-FA09
Ticket Added:Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 09:44 AM
Ticket Status:Open
Ticket Subject:Reason for account suspension
Conversation

You, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 09:44 AMHi,
Please I would like to know the reason for you having suspended my account. I opened my account yesterday, and today I discover it's suspended. If I'm not wrong I didn't have time even to explore your site or click adds.

Today, after I have seen my account suspended,  I tried to open a new account with a new e-mail address, but the verification mail never arrived to my email account. May I better ignore Legacyclix forever in order to don't lose more time?

I'll be waiting for a reasonable response. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Enrique Muley Mateos.

My legacyclix username: Americo1
e-mail address linked with my legacy account: xxxxxxxxxx
[b]

Administrator, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 06:14 PM

what username did you use on your other account? you should not open more than one account that is against the rules and can get you banned permanently.

You, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 07:57 PM
On what other account? Technically I haven't finished to open a second account because I never got the verification code in my e-mail and I tried to open that second account after finding that the first one was suspended; and I did that try with other username and with other e-mail adress 

If I try to open a second account was in fact because in your terms I had read: "All suspended accounts will be archived and you cannot register using the same username or email addresses." Well, I thought: If my suspended account will be archived according to Terms, it means I can register with other username and other email adress. Anyway, my second attempt to open an account was with the username: americo2. But I'm not completely sure of having used that username, because as I said I never finished the process due to haven't received the verification mail from you.

It's funny to get a question insteads of an answer to my question. I asked you why my account was suspended and you didn't answered me. Thank you anyway.

Regards,

Enrique Muley.

Administrator, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 08:05 PM

It is also against the terms to have 2 accounts on the same IP address so therefore you are still in violation of our terms. Sometimes a question is needed to come to the proper answer. For your information we do not have to give you a reason why you are suspended. I guess you did not read that part either.

To Your Success,
The Legacy Team
Ken Locatelli
Marcus Wahl
Rodney Hage
Corina Ungureanu

You, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Perhaps you don't have obligation to give me a reason about why I am suspended according to Terms; but polite and honest people should give a reason. You say that sometimes a question is needed to come to the proper answer, ok, I answered your question and still didn't get a proper answer.

Your Terms are in contradiction, because they say that an user with an account suspended can't open a new account with the same username and the same email adress, what means that can do it with different username and email address. It's obvious according to your reasoning, that if a suspended account counts as an account, then an user with an account suspended will never be able to open a new account in Legacyclix.

But I repeat again to you: I DON'T HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS BECAUSE I NEVER FINISHED THE PROCESS OF OPENING THE SECOND ACCOUNT; what means that I never log in or use a second account because that second account doesn't exist. A verification process and a successful login are needed to start a second account. and those two final steps never happened.

It would be easier if you would have told me since the begining: "We suspended your account because we want, without a reason you need to know; and you will not be a member of Legacyclix anymore". We both would have saved time. 

As you can realize, I'll keep wondering about why my account was suspended, and I'm copying this ticket content to paste it in several forums related to PTC business.

And next time don't sign your words with four names. I don't believe that you need four persons to justify your poor words.

My success should be far away from Legacyclix. Good bye.
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Americo1
Americo1

PostSubject: Re: About Legacyclix support   About Legacyclix support EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:10 am

An we are still arguing in the stupid ticket...

Administrator, Monday, February 3, 2014 at 12:11 AM
If you didnt get a verification email why didnt you just send us a support ticket instead of creating many problems for yourself and us. people think they can just come here and open account after account if they dont get what they want when they want we have our rules for a reason to protect us our advertisers and all the members involved. You trying to make yourself right and us wrong by finding some contradiction that you seem to think exists or a technicality? I think you should show more respect for us and our site and when it comes to not being polite I think you are the best at doing that. We do not want members like you that try to get around our system and make troubles for us and think that you have some rights to membership or a right to be treated a certain way. You are a type of person who thinks hes entitled to everything that you think you deserve well in this case you are wrong and we dont want you as a member at our site and if you think that is not polite go see what will happen to you if you behave in this way at others ptc sites. As far as posting in the forums I think you should also make yourself known who you are when you post this ticket so other owners and members can see what type of difficult member you are and the lack of respect you have for ptc owners and the security measures that are necessary for a enduring ptc site. Some advice to you, if you want to get good response from admin you need to first lose your bad attitude lack of cooperation and lack of respect for the ptc site. Maybe then you will get somewhere in this industry.

You, Monday, February 3, 2014 at 01:04 AM
Wow, you are not able to understand what you read. It's incredible!!!

I'm new to PTCs, I opened an account in Legacyclix.com two days ago in the night.
In the next morning I tried to log in to my account and found that the account was suspended.
Then I went to look for the site TOS to try to figure out what had happened.
As I'm a newbie, I replied to the welcome mail of support that I had saved in my mail, asking for a reason about the account suspension. Of course, I never got an answer.
A few hours after that, I tried to open a new account with different email address and different username without success.
Then I found the ticket system in Support page, and opened this ticket asking again about the reason of the account suspension.
And the worst: I had the bad luck of knowing you.
BUT I never complaint about not having getting the verification mail of my attempt to open a second account after my account had been suspended. My complain is about why you have suspended my account.

If Legacyclix had respect to its members, a member wouldn't need to open a ticket to ask about his account suspended, because a member with an account suspended would receive an email from support with an explanation for this issue at the same time his account is being suspended.

If you want respect, you first need to learn to respect others in order to deserve the same you're asking for. There is no respect when a PTC owner suspends an account with no reason. There is no respect when a PTC owner needs to sign with four names to hide and justify his bad behaviour. There is no respect when a PTC owner doesn't answer a simple and clear question: "Please I would like to know the reason for you having suspended my account"
I'm not a difficult member, as far as you didn't give me the chance to be a member. I had been a member of Legacyclix for less than 24 hours. How can you talk me about lack of cooperation and lack of respect for the ptc site? Of what kind of cooperation are you talking about, if my account was suspended almost after being opened? Of what kind of lack of respect are you talking about? In any business, both parts should find a win-win relation. I'm not asking you for any favour, and of course I can survive without stand your arrogance and your real lack of respect toward people trying to belong to your site.
I just did an easy question an never got an answer. I just wonder what happened with my account. And yes, I started to post this ticket in forums and I will add your last reply.
Back to top Go down
Americo1
Americo1

PostSubject: Re: About Legacyclix support   About Legacyclix support EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:00 am

You, Monday, February 3, 2014 at 01:24 AM

"and the lack of respect you have for ptc owners and the security measures that are necessary for a enduring ptc site"

By the way, I have full respect for security measures in ptc sites. I'm not stupid. And security measures has nothing to do about the suspension of my account.
I just told you that I don't have two accounts as you was trying to state, proving it with the fact that I never verified the second attempt of creating a new account. And don't forget that it was a few hours after finding my account suspended, that I tried to create a new account and previous to do that, I was reading the Terms of your site.
You mix all the things deliberately, a clear evidence of your lack of honesty.

Administrator, Monday, February 3, 2014 at 01:34 AM
As far as mixing things I think you are really mixed up.There is nothing to be honest or dishonest about you have $0 investment at our site you have not clicked anything you have done no work or ever used our site. As far as Im concerned you are not nor never were a member. Im not sure what you are trying to prove or accomplish I have already told you you are banned and that we dont want you as a member. I think you should go waste your time splitting straws and arguing somewhere else so that we can get back to building our business instead of wasting it on you. So its time for you to move on.

So Good Bye

You, Monday, February 3, 2014 at 01:53 AM
How can you say that I have $0 investment at your site and I have not clicked anything?
Of course I have not, because I didn't have chance in less than 24 hours. You closed or suspended my account in less than 24 hours. Do you expect from all your members to do investments in the first hours after opening an account. Is that your attitute toward new members and toward people that is new in PTC business?

"As far as Im concerned you are not nor never were a member"
I was a member since the first minute that I opened an account, and I was not a member when you suspended my account hours after of being created.

"Im not sure what you are trying to prove or accomplish"
I also don't know if I'm trying to prove or accomplish something. Maybe your bad attitude toward a new member that finds his account suspended. I was just trying to know why my account was suspended. Is that so difficult to understand?

"I have already told you you are banned and that we dont want you as a member."
Now you are a big lier. This is the first time that you say that I'm banned and you don't want me as a member. "I have already told you..." Lol, how can you lie that way?

"I think you should go waste your time splitting straws and arguing somewhere else so that we can get back to building our business instead of wasting it on you. So its time for you to move on."
You're right in one thing: I'm wasting my time with you. I already knew it. But you're wrong thinking you can build any kind of business this way. I already moved on. But I will keep sharing this in every forum I find.
Back to top Go down
Americo1
Americo1

PostSubject: Re: About Legacyclix support   About Legacyclix support EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 am

Administrator, Monday, February 3, 2014 at 02:17 AM
 I will be sending your tickets your name emails ip address to all the other ptc owners so that they can see what an abusive person you are so they can suspend you also HAVE A NICE DAY Smile

You, Monday, February 3, 2014 at 02:55 AM
By now, I just posted all our conversartion in three forums so far. But if you do what you say, rest asure that I wont rest until having posted all this in the last forum of the web.
Anyway, you'll do me a favour, because only scammers and bad persons like you will ban me after reading this tickets. And I better prefer to be excluded from scam sites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Legacyclix support   About Legacyclix support Empty

Back to top Go down

About Legacyclix support
Page 1 of 1