PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Do you think age matters in Forex?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily Menson
Emily Menson

Female Posts : 283

Do you think age matters in Forex? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think age matters in Forex?   Do you think age matters in Forex? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 4:15 pm

It’s often see that trading is started at very early age, but do you think it matters when we start it? I think the reason it’s great for starting in early age is to get use to things and understand things gradually, but if we start say at 35-40 age then it becomes harder to learn. I have been doing Forex since last 7 years, I have worked seriously well and that’s all thanks to OctaFX, as they are classic having all features and facilities plus rebate program and all that, it just makes trading ever so easy!
Back to top Go down
Rinku Denjani
Rinku Denjani

Male Posts : 1

Do you think age matters in Forex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think age matters in Forex?   Do you think age matters in Forex? EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 2:17 am

Forex trading is not any kind of game, it’s very serious business actually! Where you can lose your big amount of money in a minute! So, don’t try to test your luck here! You have to learn technical and fundamental analysis very deeply, then you can expect success.
Back to top Go down

Do you think age matters in Forex?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PTC Discussion Forum :: Member Lounge :: Advertise Here-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com