PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

OctaFX is truly a Veteran award winning Broker!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emily Menson
Emily Menson

Female Posts : 283

OctaFX is truly a Veteran award winning Broker! Empty
PostSubject: OctaFX is truly a Veteran award winning Broker!   OctaFX is truly a Veteran award winning Broker! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:44 am

I was really sick and tired of chasing all useless brokerage companies with tall promises yet never delivering even 1% of it, so finally decided enough is enough and started doing proper research to have a company that is honest even if it does not have large promises.

That is where I came to know about OctaFX, it gain my attention instantly because I saw that they were 4 years old and in that period their achievement were huge which was hard for me to ignore, as previously I never saw any broker with this much in so less time.

After opening account with them and trading for 6 months I accepted that they are a really Veteran and multiple award winning company, it was really important for me to have this kind of dependable broker, it helped me to concentrate on my own game (trading) and I improved so much.
Back to top Go down

OctaFX is truly a Veteran award winning Broker!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PTC Discussion Forum :: Member Lounge :: Advertise Here-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com