PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

look referrals for...

Go down 
+3
mukptl
pemich18
dimi11
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dimi11
dimi11

Male Posts : 12

look referrals for... Empty
PostSubject: look referrals for...   look referrals for... EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:43 pm

i look referrals for: paidverts, clixters, clixbox, firstclix, karateclix, fusebux, ionbux, zapbux...for exchange give me offers....i am active clicker and always i will be!!! thank you...
Back to top Go down
pemich18
pemich18

Male Posts : 43

PostSubject: exchage   look referrals for... EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:45 pm

your firstclix for my boomclix
pm if interested
Back to top Go down
mukptl
mukptl

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: look referrals for...   look referrals for... EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:08 am

dimi11 wrote:
i look referrals for: paidverts, clixters, clixbox, firstclix, karateclix, fusebux, ionbux, zapbux...for exchange give me offers....i am active clicker and always i will be!!! thank you...

join me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  i will join your
Back to top Go down
fantasmo
fantasmo

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: look referrals for...   look referrals for... EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:31 pm

your zapbux for my probux

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
subrox
subrox

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: look referrals for...   look referrals for... EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:36 am

Hello everyone,
                     This is one amazing site which helps you earn faster and you get paid within 5 days on request. It's been online since 2009 and has been successfully operating online.

5$ is the minimum payout. If you have blogs/websites linked with publisher advertisements, you are sure to earn there as well. You get huge traffic from real people in the US and in the UK. Join me by clicking on this link Ayuwage -Earn good money
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Register and validate the email link from ayuwage. Advertise your blogs and websites.
Back to top Go down
subrox
subrox

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: look referrals for...   look referrals for... EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:43 am

Two more sites Dimi: Clixsense splash page   <<< Bro register through that link and validate your email activation link from CLixsense Inc.My payout proof. PLEASE CLICKS ON ADS, COMPLETE TASKS , OFFERS AND SURVEYS ON DAILY BASIS. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
dimi11
dimi11

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Exchange links...   look referrals for... EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:36 am

subrox wrote:
Two more sites Dimi: Clixsense splash page   <<< Bro register through that link and validate your email activation link from CLixsense Inc.My payout proof. PLEASE CLICKS ON ADS, COMPLETE TASKS , OFFERS AND SURVEYS ON DAILY BASIS. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What are you taking about....Clixsense? On Clixsense i am member more of 1 year..Also and on Neobux,probux,ptcsolution,ojooo and many others gpt and ptc sites....For everyone, this offer is no more valid....Thank you....
Back to top Go down
Fhunut
Fhunut

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: look referrals for...   look referrals for... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:07 am

karateclix for my buxvertise or platinaclix 
pm me
Back to top Go down
vinap2014
vinap2014

Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: look referrals for...   look referrals for... EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:46 pm

I am 100% active clicker..
need active referrals for
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if u join me then i will join you

if my message box is full email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: look referrals for...   look referrals for... Empty

Back to top Go down

look referrals for...
Page 1 of 1