PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Paidverts Paid me :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shinjo
shinjo

Male Posts : 3

Paidverts Paid me :) Empty
PostSubject: Paidverts Paid me :)   Paidverts Paid me :) EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Paid Verts :

Make money by viewing ads.

Register here click below link :
Register at Paidverts

PaidVerts

Instruction :

To get started, login to your account, click on the activation ad in your members main page. And then head over to the "Paid Ads" section to start clicking on paid advertisements! Paid ads will start appearing in your account within 8 hours

Keep your account active by checking and viewing activation ads !

Only active accounts receive paid ads. You can view 'activation ads' from your members main page at any time. Every activation ad you view adds 7days of active status to your account + 100 Bonus Ad Points (BAP)!

- View multiple activation ads all at once, to accumulate BAP, and activate your account well in advance.
- If your account goes inactive, you can re-activate it at any time. And pick up exactly where you left off!
- If you're going on holiday, let your account go inactive! This will save your Bonus Ad Points from being consumed by ads that you don't click on. As remember, you only
- You can view up to 5 activation ads each day. Later (after some hours, you BAP are transformed to real value ads), go to the Paid Ads and watch them to earn real money
-have 18 hours to click on each ad that's delivered to you, or it'll be recycled and given to somebody else!

Need help ???

Please inbox me with your user name . I can guide you Smile

payment proof :
https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/18/84/88/41/recept10.png
Back to top Go down

Paidverts Paid me :)
Page 1 of 1