PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Ojooo [GUIDE] - Better Than Probux or Neobux

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tharek
tharek

Male Posts : 2

Ojooo [GUIDE] - Better Than Probux or Neobux Empty
PostSubject: Ojooo [GUIDE] - Better Than Probux or Neobux   Ojooo [GUIDE] - Better Than Probux or Neobux EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:59 am

In the past I have used both Probux and Neobux with little success, but finally I came across a PTC that actually makes me some profit. It is pretty simple to get started with it too. At the moment I am making $5 a day with 520 refs.

Here is a quick guide to help you started:
1) Signup to Ojooo
wad[.]ojooo[.]com[/]register[.]php?ref=tharek

2) Upgrade to a premium+ (30 day) and buy 200 or 300 referrals.

3) Buy referrals every 3 days (you can either fund your balance more or just use earnings).

4) Repeat step 3 until you reach the limit, then upgrade to VIP, repeat step 3 and so on.

Average earning per 100 referrals is ~$1 a day. So you can make quite a bit of profit per month. Obviously, to make a lot of profit you will need to reach the limits of 3000, 5000 and then 10000.

TIPS:
Do not recycle - Referrals are recycled by the system every 3 days for free.
Don't forget to renew - Don't forget to renew the membership or almost all your referrals with disappear.
Keep buying - I know it is tempting to cash out earnings, but it is better to spend it on buying more.
Renewing/extending - From doing research I have learnt that it is better to just let your referrals expire, as there is no fee and just buy new ones. This makes it cheaper than autopay or extending (unless it is for 90 days).

If there is any confusion I will try my best to help you out,

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
raykyawthu
raykyawthu

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ojooo [GUIDE] - Better Than Probux or Neobux   Ojooo [GUIDE] - Better Than Probux or Neobux EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:19 am

Isn't it better to keep those active? instead of letting it recycle..you won't know who will come next
Back to top Go down
tharek
tharek

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Ojooo [GUIDE] - Better Than Probux or Neobux   Ojooo [GUIDE] - Better Than Probux or Neobux EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:11 pm

raykyawthu wrote:
Isn't it better to keep those active? instead of letting it recycle..you won't know who will come next
Yes that is true, but it ends up being so much more expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojooo [GUIDE] - Better Than Probux or Neobux   Ojooo [GUIDE] - Better Than Probux or Neobux Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojooo [GUIDE] - Better Than Probux or Neobux
Page 1 of 1