PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

What country is the best to get refers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BonsPTC's
BonsPTC's

Male Posts : 14

What country is the best to get refers? Empty
PostSubject: What country is the best to get refers?   What country is the best to get refers? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:14 am

Hello,
I've been putting some ads on a PTC to get some refs. The thing is that I already spent over 10$ in advertising at a PTC, and still don't got any  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've been thinking in activating the geography thing. That way I can chose in what country people see my ad.
And here is the final question do you now the best country/countries to post an ad to get direct refers?
Back to top Go down
Rapi1
Rapi1

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: What country is the best to get refers?   What country is the best to get refers? EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:50 am

Hello Bons,

yes generally advertising your site can bring you referrals of course. But give things time to grow. When i started advertising my sites i wondered too, like you. It took me a week until i got my first referral. If i am looking at my referrals now i just can advise you not to advertise only some special countrys. I got people from russia, germany, african countrys...  . I even got referrals from countrys where i don't know the name of.

PS: I made the experience that it is better to advertise your link on a ptc site for a longer time (maybe one-four weeks) than just 1000 clicks or something

I hope i could help you a bit
Back to top Go down
Neobuxer
Neobuxer

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: What country is the best to get refers?   What country is the best to get refers? EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi,

Advertising a lot over a longer time will sure give you refs. Another good thing is to start a blog. But as you google around a bit you can find plenty of blogs around.

I have been advertising a few weeks and have my own blog but still no refs yet. Let the time pass and you will get refs.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://neobux-paid-to-click-site.blogspot.fi/
bondgirl
bondgirl

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: What country is the best to get refers?   What country is the best to get refers? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:26 am

Hi, I want to share a program that allows you to make the best use of your membership in PTCs.
PTC GROUPS MATRIX Read it carefully and I'm sure you'll find it spectacular. You'll feel: hei, why didn't I think of that?Smile)
PTC GROUPS MATRIX is a GENIUS program that can make you $5000/month by joining 1PTC Matrix, a PTC that you possibly already work on. Is this exciting?? What say you about $50000/month by joining 10??? More, you do the math... Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What country is the best to get refers?   What country is the best to get refers? Empty

Back to top Go down

What country is the best to get refers?
Page 1 of 1