PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fikri2013
fikri2013

Male Posts : 20

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Empty
PostSubject: the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f   the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:33 pm

I have never been a big fan of PTC programs , these programs don’t often pay much, are far from stable, and to really make money with them one needs to recruit hundreds of members and must wait a few months until profits are made .
But as of now it seems that Ojooo is different from what we knew, and provides an opportunity for everyone to make money from the very first month without referral, by using the tool of rental referrals as shown below.
The company has been around for almost 3 years and have an email service and in the last half year they are offering a special opportunity and a very profitable one for everyone.
The site itself has been around for more than 2 years , it is technical aspects have been invested greatly, and it pays directly and fast to your PayPal/payza account .
Currently, there are more than one million!! Members on the site that earn money by clicking on ads , and we are going to be making money from there clicks, as we will soon see .
During the last two months we and our partners ran tests accounts in Ojooo, and with the strategy I will introduce, we made profits of $200-$350 within 30 days. As stated, this happened to accounts without referrals and with one-time investments of 79$. Of course these profits grew on the second month and will likely continue to grow in the future.
How we make money in Ojooo?

In my opinion, the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the first month, so here’s what you should do :
What we will do is buy the highest subscription (” Premium +” ) and the first 200 referrals, the program enables us every 3 days to acquire 200 referrals in cost of $40. Each 200 referrals we will yield an average income of $3-$6 a day from their clicks.
Here’s what you need to do to start making money with OJOOO, from the very first month:
• Open an account at ojooo.com
• Go to” Fund rental balance” and deposited $79 account ( paypal / payza )- $39 is for the “primum plus” membership and $40 for buying our first 200 Referrals.
• Click on ” Buy upgrade” and upgrade to premium + membership.
• Now we purchase the first 200 referrals which will earn our money every day, this is done by pressing the “Purchase Referrals” and buy a package of 200 Referrals for $40 .
Now all there is to do is to click at least 4 ads a day, in order to be entitled to profits from the clicks of the referrals we purchased , please note that although we are required to click on only 4 ads – our tests show that members who watched more ads, earned more money from there referrals, so my recommendation is to view at least 10 ads a day (you also get paid for each ad you watch, so in any case it is recommended to watch as many ads.)
To view the daily advertisements – enter the “Paid to click” screen under the WATCHING ADS menu.
On your second day, your expected profits should be around $3 -$5 only from the referrals you have.
Within 7-10 days you are supposed to make profits of about $40 (in addition to the profit from the ads that you have watched) with this money you can buy a package of another 200 referrals , this will double your daily profit, and after 4-5 days you should make another $40 and with that you buy another 200 referrals…
At this point, our daily profit will be around $9-$18 a day, every three days we should buy another 200 referral for $40 and withdraw the balance (minimum withdrawal is just $2), with this method within 30-40 days you can reach at least 1600 referrals (a passive income of $24-$72$ a day) and a withdrawal of $300-$500 dollars a month .
Please note the maximum number referrals you can rent is 2000, which can bring an income of $20-$35 a day, even after reducing the cost of referrals ( $400 per month) and the subscription fee ($39) we can achieve a income of several hundred dollars a month, and all this only from watching a few ads a day! !
You can join ojooo from here:

http://wad.ojooo.com/index.php?ref=fikri2013

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Bs_en

Very important – Currently the program is operating very well , this German company also offers email and email services and it seem they know what there doing, however , like with any program where you can earn money passively – no one can commit that the program will continue to pay forever.
As with any program there is risk, the advantage of this opportunity is that the risk is relatively small (only 79$) but it is still important to keep that in mind.

We are experts at providing new business solutions in a win-win environment. You have come to the right place! We have never failed to pay our members! We believe we have a great advertising revenue model that can work for the long run. We offer the most important vehicle to drive your business to success. We try to do everything possible to help your business achieve success.

[size=150]Register now for free - Join Now![/size]

1-neobux

NeoBux: The Innovation in Paid-to-Click Services

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Banner9

2-clicksia

http://www.clicksia.com/index.php?ref=fikridrow

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Banner8

3-clixsense

Make Money with Paid Surveys, Tasks and Offers | Free cash at ClixSense

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Clixsense468x60g

4-ptcsolution

PTCSolution - Get Paid To Click, Paid Offers, Affiliate Program, Cheap Advertising

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Ptcsolution46860

5-clixdo

EasyCloud - Easy PHP Cloud Hosting » Pages » Site Suspended

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Banner

6-noulinx

NouLinx - Home page

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f ?s1=1

7-gmgbux

GMG Bux : Paid To Click Service

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f B1

8-silverclix

http://www.silverclix.com/?ref=fikri2013

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Banner1

9-incentria

Incentria - What makes us different?

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Banner0

10-globalbux

Trusted and Sustainable

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Banner2

11-goldenclix

GoldenClix - Your Goldmine!

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Nnocnk

11-AnchorFree GCC New

http://performance.ikoo.com/z/1154767/CD36031

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f 1154767

12-nerdbux

Nerdbux Rocks!

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f N4fS8BD

13-linxbux

Link that pays you!

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Banner_0

14-clickerjet

Best Online Business

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Livebanner

15-linx

Linx - the difference

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Banner

16-genbux

http://genbux.net/index.php?ref=fikri2013

17-gptplanet

GPTPlanet

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Banner1

18-viralbux

Viralbux - It's Going Viral

19-clickfair

ClickFair.Com - Cheap Advertising | Complete Online Tasks & Get Paid

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f 468

20-advuze

http://advuze.com/?ref=fikri2013

20-ojooclix

http://www.ojooclix.com/?ref=fikri2013

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Ban4

21-twickerz

https://www.twickerz.com/?ref=fikri2013

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f 468x60-1

22-earneasycash

Cheap Online Advertising - EarnEasyCash PTC

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f Banner2
Back to top Go down

the strategy I will present is the best way to make money with the program faster in the f
Page 1 of 1