PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

[Marketglory] Strategy Browser Game-economic,political,social and military simulator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
opcash
opcash

Male Posts : 2

[Marketglory] Strategy Browser Game-economic,political,social and military simulator Empty
PostSubject: [Marketglory] Strategy Browser Game-economic,political,social and military simulator   [Marketglory] Strategy Browser Game-economic,political,social and military simulator EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:04 pm

MarketGlory is an economic, political, social and military simulator where you can convert your virtual currency into real money.
Each player from the MarketGlory community has the opportunity to: work, set up companies, run for the government, recommend referrals, gain military ranks and build their own organization.

As I mentioned this game can build their own businesses, work for others, belong to the government, engage in battles and wars in countries etc. ..

The first few days are slower, more complicated, can only work and do 10 fights daily. After buying energy on the market which will increase earnings in the struggles and work nearby. Starting the first or second week already can start to arrange the own strategies.

For the people who prefer deposit, they have some promotions, ex. buy pack 100exp for 20€, is in the right side on the page where it says buy experience points, this means u start with 100 experience and u go win more money with works and u have more production if u raise your company. BUT its not required do deposit.

You have local market, global market, financial market, referrals market and companies market, where u can buy all stuff or convert your money ( U have money local, Gold and Euros (real money)).

About referrals, I go give my link, only register who want, in this game all people  are referral from someone.

I hope u can ENJOY the game, but remember u don't go win REAL money fast, this take time, only if u want invest. 1 guy who buy the pack 100 exp for 20€, he got the 20€ in about 1 month and a half ONLY doing the work.

For more info or need help in game, just pm me in Game, my nick is Opcash or go to your country channel and ask for help

LINK- 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

[Marketglory] Strategy Browser Game-economic,political,social and military simulator
Page 1 of 1