PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Earn $0.5 daily Guaranteed - my story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deepakpunia
deepakpunia

Male Posts : 19

Earn $0.5 daily Guaranteed - my story Empty
PostSubject: Earn $0.5 daily Guaranteed - my story   Earn $0.5 daily Guaranteed - my story EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:27 am

I worked with many PTC, GPT and other money making sites, but i found ClixSense is best
Why ClixSense Considered the Best Paying PTC Site?

Five Major Ways To Earn Money Online At ClixSense :

1) Earn Money By Viewing Advertisements

2) Earn Money By Accomplishing Small crowdflower Tasks

3) Earn Money By Accomplishing Offers (Survey , Signups)

4) Earn Money By Playing At ClixSense ClixGrid

5) Earn Money By Referring Other To Join ClixSense

6) Earn money by clicking ads

Most easy and most paying is Crowdflower Tasks -

Most tasks can be completed multiple/unlimited times by you.
The amount you can make is up to you. Each task can pay you between $0.02 to several dollars per completion. The higher paying tasks of course require more work on your part.
Once you have completed a task you are instantly paid for that task and the funds are added to your ClixSense account balance. We show you a complete history of your tasks and earnings.

Earn from playing the clix grid game

- As a standard member you will get 25 chances to play the clix grid game every day and from $0.1 to $5
- As a premium member you 50 chances to play the clix grid game every day and win up to $5

Earn from offers
- You can earn from $0.5 to $1 for each offer that you complete (mostly $0.7)
- By completing offers you will for example test certain software or watch 2 minute video's.
- You will get these offers based on the geographical area that you live in

ADS
- Get 2 ads daily of worth $0.02
- upto 50 ads in 24 hours and get $0.001 per ad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Earn by referring others
- This is where you as a member can begin to earn recurring commissions and create the financial freedom that you always wanted.
- As a standard member you will get $1 commission 1 level deep for referring other people to join the best paying ptc site
- As a premium member you will get referring commissions from people that you refer to Clixsense 8 levels deep
- The top referrers earn around $500 a week

Earn for just being active
- Clixsense introduced a new way for members to earn commissions for just being active.
- As a standard member you will receive a 5% commission towards your day's earnings
- As a premium member you will receive 10% commission towards your day's earnings
- To qualify for these commissions you will have to:
Click at least 2 PTC Adverts of any kind;
Click at least 10 ClixGrid squares. The more you click the more chances you have to win ClixGrid prizes which will then be counted towards the bonus as well (for example, if you earn the $5.00 prize you will earn an extra $0.50 with the Daily Checklist bonus at the end of the day);
Because not everyone has offers or tasks available to do, and to give everyone a chance, you are required to complete only one of the following:
Complete at least 10 CrowdFlower Tasks; *
Complete at least 2 offers from the offers page; *
Visit at least one page of our forum. Posting is not required.
Earn points for completing survey's
- By completing survey's from major distributors you will receive points to shop online at any of your favorite online stores.

Registration
- Registration takes only two minutes to complete
- After registration you will receive a verification e-mail in your e-mail account.
- For fast response use a gmail account
- You will then have to click the verification link to confirm your registration

Clixsense Toolbar
- After registration you will have the option of installing the Clixsense Toolbar.
- The toolbar display your earnings, a task button, a forum button, a ad alert button, a survey button and a radio button.

Payment
- As a standard member you can request payment when you reached $8( you can reach minimum in 15 days only)
- As a premium member you can request payment when you reached $6
- Payments are made every Monday Eastern Western Time
- You can also receive your cash through check once each month
- Payments can also be made to your Paypal / Payza or Liberty Reserve account

Payment Proof -

Back to top Go down

Earn $0.5 daily Guaranteed - my story
Page 1 of 1