PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched

Go down 
+5
roejane
debukol
dollyup
ptc786
rajnz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rajnz
rajnz

Male Posts : 5

Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched Empty
PostSubject: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:22 am

Forget measly 1 cent per click, Make over $10 per Sign Up

Here is a new kid in the block for you all to look at. Megabux.co claims to be the next best Get Paid To (GPT) site and have listed thousands of “Paid To Sign up” offers for all members from all countries.

Go straight to “Paid To Sign Up” section in Members area after logging in. Find offers that suits you to complete. Make sure that you give all information correctly as these businesses are choosy and if found any wrong info, they may not pay you. So be extra careful and offer only correct info.

How to Make Money Here?
1. Complete “Paid To Sign Up” Offers to get paid up to $10
2. Refer Others to Earn 10 Levels of Referral Commissions
3. Complete “Pay To Click” or Other Small Tasks To Earn More

Features/Member Benefits
1 Point = 1 US Cent
They are fully convertible and you can request cash out via PayPal, Payza, LibertyReserve.

You Can Start Free; 3 Upgraded Membership Levels are there
1. Free
2. Silver
3. Gold
4. Platinum

Unlimited Direct Referral, With up to 10 Referral Levels Deep Commission
You can get a maximum of 2% Commission on Earnings, PTC Earnings and Purchases for all levels. You also get commission on signup bonus.

• Free members get commission from 4 referral levels.
• Silver members get commission from 6 referral levels.
• Gold members get commission from 8 referral levels.
• Platinum members get commission from 10 referral levels.

Referral Bonus
You get 1 cent for each new member you refer to Megabux program
Complete “Paid To Signup” Offers To Earn Points
1 point = 1 cent in the reward system

Currently there are over thousands of “Paid to Sign Up” offers which can give upto 800 points for completing each offer.

12 Prizes to Win in Referral Contests
There’s a launch contest going on right now:
• One member who refers the maximum number of members get $10.
• The second prize is $5 for one member.
• The 3rd prize is $1 each for 10 members.

So, don’t waste any more time. Join megabux.co now and refer all your friends to it. My Referral link is megabux.co/members/register.php?ref=nutek
Back to top Go down
http://mobilemarket.onsetphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/me
ptc786
ptc786

Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:49 am

I can see that there are various ways to earn money through this site. I want to know in details the ways I can make money?

Last edited by ptc786 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rajnz
rajnz

PostSubject: Offer Contest at megabux.co   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:55 pm

There is an offer contest at megabux.co which is ending on October 12th.

Offers are at the Paid to Sign Up Section

The prizes are as follows:

The person who completes the maximum number of offers (All should get credited and minimum 200 offers) will get $100

Second prize is $50 for the person who comes second (minimum 100 offers credited)

Third prize is $10 each for 5 members who come next and completes minimum 20 credited offers

Please start completing offers today and get to the top.
Back to top Go down
dollyup
dollyup

Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:23 pm

There are various online sites to earn money but I like this site as it is unique in many respect. Can you please tell me the various membership plans?
Back to top Go down
debukol
debukol

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:14 am

The site is totally legitimate and it allows me to earn money in a legitimate way. This is really good at this time of fraudulent sites.
Back to top Go down
rajnz
rajnz

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:31 am

Please check out the top converting offers at megabux.co

Get Fun Game - Hit Justin Bieber (US)
Megaplayer - TV Series (US)
iWinners Advantage (US)
American Family (US)
Skype Humoticons (US)
Lifescript Beauty Samples (US)
Arthritis Connect (US)
NPD Research (US)
Browse For The Cause (US)
Lifescript - Tide (US)
Political Poll (US)
Headache Treatment (US)
Protect Your Hearing (US)
Prescription Tear Drops (US)
Funloadia Multi-Conversion INT'L
Funloadia Entertainment & Coupons Toolbar

ABS - American Beauty Sweeps *NO SCRUB* (International)
90Deals.com $1000.00 Contest! (International)
Reward Me (India)
Global Daily Survey Router (PR1980) (International)
PR1904 (IN)-Daily Survey (International)
Mall World: Facebook Install (INTL) (EXCLUSIVE)
Babylon - Translation Software - Argentina, Czech Republic, Malaysia, Paraguay, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federation, Taiwan
Video - Via.me - Mr. Rogers (International)
Video - Pundit Rally (International)
Free Diabetes Tools (International)
Back to top Go down
ptc786
ptc786

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:43 am

I have joined the site for earning some extra money. I see that there is a section called contest. I want to know how to participate in these contests.
Back to top Go down
roejane
roejane

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:04 am

ptc786 wrote:
I have joined the site for earning some extra money. I see that there is a section called contest. I want to know how to participate in these contests.

I have joined the site recently. I see that the site is really legitimate and let me earn some money in a legitimate way.
Back to top Go down
ptc786
ptc786

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:34 am

The site allows us to request our friends to join the site. . There is a separate referral link where we can invite our friends. We in turn earn money by making them join the site.
Back to top Go down
ptc-elite
ptc-elite

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
roejane
roejane

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:00 am

The site is really client friendly. It has a contact us tab. This tab allows us to connect with the management and to clarify our quires.
Back to top Go down
ptc786
ptc786

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:32 am

roejane wrote:
The site is really client friendly. It has a contact us tab. This tab allows us to connect with the management and to clarify our quires.
How can I redeem my points to currency? What's the mode of payment that we are able to take to possess the payments?
Back to top Go down
David2011
David2011

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:52 am

ptc786 wrote:
roejane wrote:
How can I redeem my points to currency? What's the mode of payment that we are able to take to possess the payments?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scarlettribbons.com/
roejane
roejane

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:43 am

I joined the web site and came to understand concerning the contest scheme. Are you able to please throw some even more light on this?
Back to top Go down
rajnz
rajnz

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:18 am

You can convert points to dollars (100 points = $1)

Withdrawals are possible using Paypal, Liberty Reserve or Alertpay.
Back to top Go down
roejane
roejane

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:33 am

This webpage immediately after I joined let me earn revenue even by marketing my personal service. This can be an distinctive function of this web page.
Back to top Go down
debukol
debukol

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:11 am

. I can see as a member I can earn as much money as I wish. I am my own manager. I work according to my time agenda and can earn money.
Back to top Go down
mrinmoy009
mrinmoy009

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:37 am

I have joined the site. I want to know where I can find the paid to sign up offer.
Back to top Go down
ptc786
ptc786

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:41 am

roejane wrote:
I joined the web site and came to understand concerning the contest scheme. Are you able to please throw some even more light on this?

I've joined the website and like it substantially. I wish to know a little much more in regards to the referral way of earning capital.
Back to top Go down
debukol
debukol

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:32 pm

I've joined the internet site and have earned some revenue. I would like to understand how I can redeem my earnings to my account.
Back to top Go down
rajnz
rajnz

PostSubject: Thank you all   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for the discussions and your support for megabux.co. Hope you all continue doing that.
Back to top Go down
roejane
roejane

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:02 am

The webpage is completely lawful and shows us the proof of authenticity even ahead of we join. So, we are able to join having a cost-free thoughts and earn dollars.
Back to top Go down
debukol
debukol

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:23 am

I am an associate of this site. I earn money and am my own manager. There is no time limit to work, I work at my will and earn some additional money.
Back to top Go down
ptc786
ptc786

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:06 am

rajnz wrote:
You can convert points to dollars (100 points = $1)

Withdrawals are possible using Paypal, Liberty Reserve or Alertpay.

" I just joined and I am wanting to get much more members to it
Referral levels are depending on your membership status.

"
Back to top Go down
_antony
_antony

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:27 am

Post payment proofs here so that it will be helpful to others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched   Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched Empty

Back to top Go down

Megabux.co - the new mega GPT site just launched
Page 1 of 1