PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

join amazing program and become a bonus from me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
svenDo
svenDo

Male Posts : 2

join amazing program and become a bonus from me Empty
PostSubject: join amazing program and become a bonus from me   join amazing program and become a bonus from me EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here you can make $ by watch videoclips,complete free offers,join survey,complete Tasks, etc.

Cashout minimum 1$ with paypal.
Daily chance on "pick 3" lottery. (Current Balance: $20.00)

Play Games like Checkers , Roulette , Higher or Lower , Blackjack , Spin the Wheel.

Points can NOT be exchanged for cash, however you can purchase spins that can make you cash on SpinTheWheel.
if you have made 30 points (very easy) you can goto -----> Points ----->View All Rewards . Use this section to spend your points.

join here

TIP:
you can vote every 24h someone for one point.
to vote click on a diamond in the chat box username.
that way you make 1 spin in a month. But you will find way more to make points/$ here.

$5 & $10 Amazon, $10 Wal-Mart, and $5 & $10 eBay giftcards have been re-stocked in the INSTANT gift card section. $10 Facebook Credits and $10 League of Legends or $5 Starbucks Gift Card or 3 Months XBOX Live or $20 PlayStation Network can be purchased using your points.

You can spend your points in Raffles where you can win one PlayStation Vita or Kindle Fire or Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's - XBOX 360 or $25 Amazon Gift Card. It only takes 1 entry to win! 1point=1entry
start here
BONUS:

Iam give you one promo code .If it has not reached its cap you will receive credit for it.
You need to be a paidthefastest member before you enter the code. join here
71ba80a1ae enter it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

join amazing program and become a bonus from me
Page 1 of 1