PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Display results as :
Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Post your Referrals | Referral for Refferral :)

Go down 

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Post your Referrals | Referral for Refferral :)   Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello guys Smile,
I'm Jay and I need referrals for On this site you can watch videos to get points and buy some cool thinks. I would be very happy if someone will my referral in the future. Post your sites as a comment and i will also register to be your referral. Smile

Heres my Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](point)ytmonster(point)net/register?ref=reactorgreen          /* It's NOT a malware-site */
(Because I'm not allowed to post links "(point)" means "." )

Thank you very much and best wisches

Greetings Jay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zach Carlucci

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Post your Referrals | Referral for Refferral :)   Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:10 am

any other sites that you use. that you need a referral. I could use a solid one for swagbucks
once I have been here for   days I guess which is weird because I have been doing GPT for years
Back to top Go down
Post your Referrals | Referral for Refferral :)
Page 1 of 1