PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Join Metabetting agent program

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metabetting
Metabetting

Female Posts : 1

Join Metabetting agent program Empty
PostSubject: Join Metabetting agent program   Join Metabetting agent program EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Hello everyone!

As the official SBOBET associate, Metabetting launched an agent program for attracting players which provides efficient source of income for all who are familiar with betting niche.

In general
As a Metabetting agent, one can earn good money by brining referals to us who would join SBOBET associate. The earnings depend on the amount of deposits made by all the players brought by the agent.

Main points
- transparent and reliable system of referal rewards and bonuses (up to 40%)
- more flexible rules and more opportunities to earn compared to regular betting affiliate programs
- complete online support is provided to any agent
- joining for free​

General rules and agent earnings

• Metabetting agent program works according to the Revenue Share model.
  • Agent's income equals to the sum of deposits of the attracted players who made al least one bet, with the deduction of the sum of cashed out winnings, and multiplied by your % rate.
  • The calculation of earnings of agent's referals is made at the end of each month by its results.
  • The agents can act as regular players (make bets, deposits and withdawals), and additionally can earn of bringing new players.
  • Each user is only allowed one account in SBOBET.
  • The player must be 18+ years old.

Levels of % profit of a MetaBetting agent

• Anyone can become an agent and his/her earnings will amount to 10% of our profits of the players he/she has brought in.
  • The agent will be able to go to the second level of the program after the amount of deposits of the brought in bettors is $500. After the transition to the second level of the partnership program, the agent earnings will be 25%.
  • The agent will be able to go to the third level of the program after the amount of deposits of the brought in players is $5000. After the transition to the third level of the partnership program, the agent earnings will be 40%.

About SBOBET

• SBOBET is the one of the world's leading brands in the field of online gambling and the winner of the Asian Operator of the Year Award for the year 2009 and 2010
  • The widest range of events - More than 1,500 sport events weekly
  • Best ODDS - SBOBET offers the most competitive rates among the largest sports bookmakers worldwide.

Metabetting as an SBOBET official Associate, act under the Terms and Conditions of SBOBET.

Help us find betting lovers and we'll reward you constantly! Smile

For applications and any questions contact us:
Email: sbobet(at)metabetting.com
Back to top Go down

Join Metabetting agent program
Page 1 of 1