PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Search to get paid - GRABPOINTS - Fair Deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZodiaC

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Search to get paid - GRABPOINTS - Fair Deal   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:22 am

Hello there! Grabpoints is a ''search to get paid'' site.You mainly will be asked to browse some commercial sites ( like 15 places you should visit in France ),watch youtube videos,play with some apps etc.
You can exchange the site points for Amazon gifts,Paypal cash and much more!!!

As I will not have any gain from ur ref until you reach 1000 points ( it will take less than a day to reach it ) I want only people that are willing to stay and work there.

IN EXCHANGE I will guide you full through the site and I will REGISTER in an PTC site you want.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SOS: WHEN REGISTER INSERT THIS INVITE CODE FOR 500 FREE POINTS : AMA8NF

GrabPoints.com
Back to top Go down

Search to get paid - GRABPOINTS - Fair Deal
Page 1 of 1