PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

The $5.00 Deal - Join Now !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShobyZ100
ShobyZ100

Male Posts : 18

The $5.00 Deal - Join Now ! Empty
PostSubject: The $5.00 Deal - Join Now !   The $5.00 Deal - Join Now ! EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:01 am

Hello members,

I would like to offer you a great deal for those who are serious in making money online and i will offer $5.00 via Paypal every interested member who would like to join a realy good program. All you have to do is to join my program and upgrade your account for as low as $10.00 and when you confirm your account, i will send everyone who join, activate and upgrade $5.00 instant to your Paypal account.

Nomadic Profits will bring you 100% commissions for every affiliate your bring that upgrades under your ref link.

Upgrade cost only $10.00
You will receive 50% cashback if you join under my ref link and upgrade
Payments will be sent via Paypal

Please join here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
After you register under this link, you have to upgrade your account for $10.00 and send me your account details(NPID, Name, Email & Paypal Email) in order to confirm your account together with your Paypal address in order to send you $5.00 cashback for joining this program.
After you join this offer please confirm here that you received the bonus of $5.00

PM me for more details !

Thank you !

Back to top Go down

The $5.00 Deal - Join Now !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PTC Discussion Forum :: Referral Offers :: Referral Deals-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com