PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

CupBux - CupBux.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arias
Superior Member
Superior  Member
arias

CupBux - CupBux.com Empty
PostSubject: CupBux - CupBux.com   CupBux - CupBux.com EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:47 pm

CupBux - CupBux.com Cupbux468

Dear Members
First of all thank you for joining the cupbux, we do a lot of the Internet industry such as, CPS,affiliate marking, eBay, server sale, etc, have many years of market experience, but we are prepared to offer for your a safe, fast, easy money make solution.

Over the pre-launch period, we provide you a favourable activity.
The top 10000 registration will be free Pioneer membership. It will be with you for the rest of your life, and members have 4 advantages compared to standard.
1 Get Free 500PTC Click
2 Free 100 Rent Referrals Trail(limit offer)
3 more upgrade and purchase Commission
4 More Direct Referrals.
5.More Rental Referrals.
What we going to do in our work?
1.Analysis and optimization cupbux program by collect customer feedback.
2.Maintenance forum and talk with members about their require.
3.Optimal advertising and help Advertiser get best Direct Referrals.
4.Answer daily customer question.
5.Add more addons and help members make more money.
6.Fast payment to members.

How Free 100 Rent Referrals works?
Its only works on pioneer members,if you do not have money or not trust us right now, you can apply for this 100 rr,try it first then pay us if you feel satisfied within 10 days,so its free your risk,i will take the risk,its for experimental purpose so its limit offer.(i will get it back if you not feel satisfied.)

You should know as a honest Admin,must work hard every day and provides the best environment and service for the user, so we provide free 10000 free pionneer, free to our customers, if you have a friend who do ptc, please tell them,10000 pionneer will end soon.

Free 10000 pioneer&Free 500 ptc credits&Free 100 referrals trial for pioneer(Limit Offer).
Guaranted min 5 ads daily to $0.01.
Earn up to $0.04per your click.
Earn up to $0.02 per referral click.
Earn up $5.00 Commision of Referral Upgrade.
Earn up to $1000 Monthly(For Upgrade).
As Low As $2.00 Min Cashout.
Payment Methods of EgoPay,Payza,Paypal,Payeer,Perfect Money.

CupBux - CupBux.com FlsL5
CupBux - CupBux.com CLdNF

Please help,thanks : http://www.cupbux.com/?ref=jarin

CupBux - CupBux.com Cupbux468
Back to top Go down
arias
Superior Member
Superior  Member
arias

PostSubject: Re: CupBux - CupBux.com   CupBux - CupBux.com EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:23 pm

NEWS !!!

Dear Member
[1]About RR Trail And Contest
Many member send me tickets about promote cupbux.its difficult to refuse such kindness.so we are going to prepare first $300 Point Referral Contest.i think its good opportunity to invite more people to join us and play with RR trail.also this two is good single for everyone.

[2]Another Break News 
We are going to cooperate with ionbux after such a long time negotiation,i think ionbux will bring more quality users and investment to us,they will help us growing faster.Jane has surprised and happy to see such kind of revolution and crazy behavior going to happened.she like this kind of revolution and wont miss it.

[3]I am so Crazy.
we will share the success and i will change my paypal to 4ionbux@gmail.com,so we are already build a big trust each other.

We are going to rocking roll start from tomorrow.
I have to back to work now and stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
arias
Superior Member
Superior  Member
arias

PostSubject: Re: CupBux - CupBux.com   CupBux - CupBux.com EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:12 pm

My name is Rachel Hai and i make money on the internet about 5 years,i had do a lot of works in the past few years, such as, CPS,affiliate marking, eBay, server sale, etc. 

i did remember my first job is type Image capture ,its really hard work about 1000 capture only worth $1,i need work 5 hours for $1.

I am hard work man, i want to bring best to my family,i think you also agree with me,thats why you come to join us.

i am working about 18 hours a day expect sleep time and bring best to our members.

Whatever ...my friend introduce me to ptc industry,i was work on neobux,probux.....etc.but 2 months ago i was decide to start my own bux and after a long time prepare and layout desgin,we are finally launched.

So i want to make some different site with others. and break the rules or set a new standard.

I have to thank all the members who join us and invest us.

So its just start, we will release more beniefit to our members.
Please invite your friend to Cupbux.
Back to top Go down
arias
Superior Member
Superior  Member
arias

PostSubject: Re: CupBux - CupBux.com   CupBux - CupBux.com EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:07 am

CupBux - CupBux.com Ikpjt
Back to top Go down
arias
Superior Member
Superior  Member
arias

PostSubject: Re: CupBux - CupBux.com   CupBux - CupBux.com EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 am

CupBux - CupBux.com XYQSc
Back to top Go down
arias
Superior Member
Superior  Member
arias

PostSubject: Re: CupBux - CupBux.com   CupBux - CupBux.com EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:22 am

CupBux - CupBux.com Mjl3B
Back to top Go down
arias
Superior Member
Superior  Member
arias

PostSubject: Re: CupBux - CupBux.com   CupBux - CupBux.com EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:02 am

CupBux - CupBux.com IBH12
Back to top Go down
arias
Superior Member
Superior  Member
arias

PostSubject: Re: CupBux - CupBux.com   CupBux - CupBux.com EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:11 am

CupBux - CupBux.com 5bCNy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CupBux - CupBux.com   CupBux - CupBux.com Empty

Back to top Go down

CupBux - CupBux.com
Page 1 of 1