PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
parwez187
parwez187

New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx Empty
PostSubject: New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx   New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

click on that banner and join with my ref xD thanx!!! (if you join with my ref i will join yours!!)

so please join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cungkiemtiennao
cungkiemtiennao

Male Posts : 150

New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx Empty
PostSubject: cungkiemtiennao have joined your referral system   New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:21 am

Dear friend,
Please visit me at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and choose a page which you have not account on it to become my refback.
If you find an interesting/ paid website, please send it to me, I will be your ref.
Thanks a lot.
Your Sincerely
Back to top Go down
parwez187
parwez187

PostSubject: Re: New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx   New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:29 am

sry i am already registered on that ptc sites on your site sry Sad

can you please register here too ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i will give 50% to you what i earn from you ok :d thanx

can i get your email or msn so we can disuss about new ptc sites ?
var geo_Partner = 'd247d364-3b20-4606-a5bb-1e07b9031bbd'; var geo_isCG = true;
Back to top Go down
cungkiemtiennao
cungkiemtiennao

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx   New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:17 am

Hi, my friend,
My email is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx   New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx Empty

Back to top Go down

New ptc!! 0.05$ instant payout!!!! please join with my ref and i will join yours thanx
Page 1 of 1