PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Join into Clickerjet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
djole300

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Join into Clickerjet   Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Dear respectable members please read down below terms before exchanging site or any dealing...

TERMS:

~ If you are inactive for 5 days (without informing here or telling me in PM) the deal is over.
~ If you dont click today(without informing!) i wont click tomorrow, or the opposite.
~ If a site (mine or yours) become a scam we can find another to replace and continue the deal.
~ All Members must insure that they click on all (4) standards ads on daily basis same rule for me... 
~ I am active clicker and I also need only Active members...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yazoo63

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Join into Clickerjet   Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:43 pm

djole300 wrote:
Dear respectable members please read down below terms before exchanging site or any dealing...

TERMS:

~ If you are inactive for 5 days (without informing here or telling me in PM) the deal is over.
~ If you dont click today(without informing!) i wont click tomorrow, or the opposite.
~ If a site (mine or yours) become a scam we can find another to replace and continue the deal.
~ All Members must insure that they click on all (4) standards ads on daily basis same rule for me... 
~ I am active clicker and I also need only Active members...

I can join ClickerJet under you if you can join Neobux under me. I am also an active daily clicker.  Let me know!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tamarind777

Female Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Join into Clickerjet   Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:10 am

i can join you if you join me in neobux/ preferably/, erabux, esvbux or nerdbux. i am active everywhere. write me a message, pls, couse i'm new here and i cannot post pm yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join into Clickerjet   

Back to top Go down

Join into Clickerjet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1