PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

NEW and TRUST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
adex27

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: NEW and TRUST   Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://ptc-planet.blogspot.com
dimi11

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: i want exchange some link with you..   Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:34 pm

I join on your clikit..for exchange i give you some my links..if you a member on all, tell me i give you others links for exchange.Here is my exchange links:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ,     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ,    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ,     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ,   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    write, and let a make the deal....greeting.....
Back to top Go down
adex27

PostSubject: Re: NEW and TRUST   Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:13 pm

dimi11 wrote:
I join on your clikit..for exchange i give you some my links..if you a member on all, tell me i give you others links for exchange.Here is my exchange links:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ,     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ,    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ,     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ,   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    write, and let a make the deal....greeting.....
 i can register for paidtoclick.ca and vilvin.net if u reg my clikit and fosclix. DEal
Do u have acc at legacyclix?
Back to top Go down
dimi11

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: NEW and TRUST   Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:35 pm

adex27 wrote:
dimi11 wrote:
 i can register for paidtoclick.ca and vilvin.net if u reg my clikit and fosclix. DEal
Do u have acc at legacyclix?        -Yes i have account on legacyclix....register on my vilvin(this vilvin is fantastic site) and i register on your clikit...then register on my paidtoclick.ca and i register on your fosclix....Register you now i register on your site letter because i am little busy with my child...i am honest don't doubt did i register on your sites...i registered with sure,i promise you...And i am very active clicker..with time youl see....i hope and you are active clicker...thank you and happy new year..big greeting and write if this deal you are accept...
Back to top Go down
Alldone

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: NEW and TRUST   Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:50 pm

HI, I am new here so that Im not able to post my link, but if you both are free on Nerdbux, I'd like to propose you an exchange. I am 100% active, and you wont regreat it.

Regards
Back to top Go down
adex27

PostSubject: Re: NEW and TRUST   Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:41 pm

Alldone wrote:
HI, I am new here so that Im not able to post my link, but if you both are free on Nerdbux, I'd like to propose you an exchange. I am 100% active, and you wont regreat it.

Regards

Sorry I have nerdbux
Back to top Go down
leparfum

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: NEW and TRUST   Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:12 pm

I am very active clicker.
I will join to your all sites.
plz send or post your mail
thanks
Back to top Go down
Voom117

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Exchange sites    Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:42 am

Okay so I joined ClixNation with the username gustas8,now you join click4freakz: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW and TRUST   

Back to top Go down

NEW and TRUST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1