PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Earn playing e-game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandic.tanja
mandic.tanja

Female Posts : 9

Earn playing e-game Empty
PostSubject: Earn playing e-game   Earn playing e-game EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:28 am

GO here to register:
www.goldentowns.com?i=35815

Why and how to play GOLDENTOWNS?

In this post I am going to write how to play better this game and earn more money.

This is one of the rare games where you can have fun and earn money. It is great because you do not have do pay anything. There are games where you have to deposit 10$ or something like that to start playing or earning money.

In this great game you got vegetables, meat, wood, iron, stone, clay and the most inportant GOLD. Only gold can be exchanged for money so everything is about gold. You can buy shares with gold or buy vegetables or meat or other materials. You can sell gold to other people at price 1 gold/3 euros or to the game.
Back to top Go down

Earn playing e-game
Page 1 of 1