PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Earn 1$ to 5$ a day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zymic19
zymic19

Male Posts : 1

Earn 1$ to 5$ a day Empty
PostSubject: Earn 1$ to 5$ a day   Earn 1$ to 5$ a day EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:51 am

Hello there,

First of all i know it will look like a scam, but seriously I thought i should share this with you guys, i,ve been searching for online earning ways as its not easy for a man to earn online.So i found this site coingeneration now people who think its a spam, i don't have any explanation to give them but there our computer is already running 24/7 so why not give it a try.It gives you 1 month trial, in which you can earn.

How it works? well what I came to know is that it shares your PC processing speed and a bit of your internet and pays you back (dont worry your ping will be stable on online games and other softwares)

What to do? Go signup for the account, copy paste the given address bar, verify your mobile phone number and you will get a trial thread.Download the software, install it and run it you will see the gold increasing.Those who need to earn more can buy threads but i wont recommend that because you should try this first confirm it pays then you invest.

Note 1: I Will help you in anyway if you signup using my Referred Link.
Referred Link: coingeneration[dot]com/auth/new/217557/
Non Referred Link : coingeneration[dot]com/auth/new/
Back to top Go down
admin
admin

Male Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Earn 1$ to 5$ a day   Earn 1$ to 5$ a day EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:33 pm

If any one has checked this out  Question , please a post here and let everyone else know how it goes.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.ptcdiscussionforum.com
indian2014
indian2014

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Earn 1$ to 5$ a day   Earn 1$ to 5$ a day EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 am

I have tried coin generation about 2 months ago. Generated about $10 and after that i cannot sign in from my downloaded thread manager. I have verified my account and still cannot withdraw my earned $10 at least. They are saying only founder members are getting payments but how to become founder member is not written anywhere in the website.
Back to top Go down
admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Earn 1$ to 5$ a day   Earn 1$ to 5$ a day EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:59 am

Thanks Indian2014 on your input.   

Seems like some sort of scam then, since anyone signing up obviously wouldn't be founding.

Sorry to hear what it sounds like they are cheating you out of your $10.

You may want to put a message in to a founding member if you can find who that really is and explain what has happened.

At the least you should probably stop participating until you find the status of the $10 payment
Back to top Go down
admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Earn 1$ to 5$ a day   Earn 1$ to 5$ a day EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:58 am

Please don't miss out on this FABULOUS and simple program.
If you believe you have seen it all...
The "FEEDER MATRIX" pays you instantly and directly to your Paypal, Paysza or STP accounts! 
Make a wise decision NOW!
ONLY $1.75 to join!  NO RISK!
Click Link Below For Complete Details:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earn 1$ to 5$ a day   Earn 1$ to 5$ a day Empty

Back to top Go down

Earn 1$ to 5$ a day
Page 1 of 1