PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

I will pay you up to $25 via PayPal Instantly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
derekreed23
derekreed23

Male Posts : 3

I will pay you up to $25 via PayPal Instantly Empty
PostSubject: I will pay you up to $25 via PayPal Instantly   I will pay you up to $25 via PayPal Instantly EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:16 am

Hi,
I'm with the Instant Money Network in addition to some PTC Sites. What I'd like to offer you is the chance to make $100 for every signee or referral you make. I'll even pay you up to $25 via PayPal just to get started.

Here are the instructions to receive your money:

*1st Click the link below*
Instant Money Network

*2nd Fill out the form on capture page.*

To receive $5 today via PayPal~(required)Complete step 1 & sign up. If unsure on how to complete step one check email entered on capture page for instructions to completing step 1. Complete offer(s) to receive 1 full credit. (Usually there is a FREE offer giving you 1 credit like a credit report company) Email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to receive your money once you've completed this step.

To receive additional $20~(required)Check email for instructions on step 2. Complete step 2 within 7 days. Complete enough offers to receive 1 credit for step 2. This process is just as simple as step 1 but you will need to complete multiple offers.

To make $20-$100 per referral~(required)Check email for instructions on step 3. Setup your own website and promote your website on & offline to start making money.

*Is that simple!
Attachments
I will pay you up to $25 via PayPal Instantly Attachment1st $20on order.png
Payment Proofs(1)
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(101 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
I will pay you up to $25 via PayPal Instantly Attachmenteasy$20(2).png
Payment Proofs(2)
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(37 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Back to top Go down

I will pay you up to $25 via PayPal Instantly
Page 1 of 1