PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
libraptc
libraptc

Male Posts : 4

I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense Empty
PostSubject: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Hello Dear Members and greeting,

If anyone here does not have clixsense account and can join my downline in clixsense, i am willing to reward with 5 $.
Please understand that many members make fake accounts to take advantage of such opportunity so To avoid misuse of this opportunity, you need to join me for a small chat at my yahoo id neobuxpk or skype id Neobuxpk.
I have just joined this site so i cannot PM anyone.

Thanks,
Libraptc
Back to top Go down
alexjordan
alexjordan

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:57 am

I will join you on clixsense for free if you join under me on twickerz and be an active clicker, i am an active clicker and i haven't joined clixsense yet. Smile Please reply here if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
libraptc
libraptc

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:38 am

Ok so Here is my clixsense link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please share yout twickers link.
Back to top Go down
alexjordan
alexjordan

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:05 am

My link , please copy and paste this in browser , the site doesn't allow meembers less that 7 days to post links. Please make sure the referrer area shows - norefferer1

twickerz.com/?ref=norefferer1

Thanks , i will join in a few hours an post my username here , please post your after you join here in this post . will click daily , hopping the same from you , if
you stop i will stop , and you start i will start. Wink
Back to top Go down
alexjordan
alexjordan

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:44 am

I have joined under you on Clixsense , my username = alexjordhan

Please join twickerz and click all sponsored adds everyday, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

others are up to you to click , Please provide you username here when you are done
Back to top Go down
libraptc
libraptc

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:06 am

I have Also Joined twickers.
User name is libraptc
happy clicking!
Back to top Go down
alexjordan
alexjordan

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:37 am

Hai you stopped clicking on twickerz , i also stopped in clixsense, what happened friend? Smile
Back to top Go down
libraptc
libraptc

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:46 am

I had a day off.
No major problem.
Back to top Go down
alexjordan
alexjordan

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:46 am

Thanks buddy ,Please continue with the click when u r feeling ok today , i will click for you today. Further if you take a day off , please send me PM on twickerz or mail me , my yahoo id ytaxer(@)yahoo.in Very Happy i will click for you on clixsense if it's one day off.
Back to top Go down
dannyramousee
dannyramousee

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:17 pm

hello i need a great help
Back to top Go down
alexjordan
alexjordan

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:04 am

Yes, you need ref exchage , tell me the site you want me to join. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexjordan
alexjordan

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:13 am

Friend you haven't clicked for past 4 days, please click , i have clicked for you on most days, please continue clicking. If i didn't clicked for a day , please check the next day also i might have clicked. It's because of heavy rain here , we are having frequent power surge, please excuse me for this. please continue clicking , thanks
Back to top Go down
Neeluu
Neeluu

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 3:22 am

It's free to join and earn money at home sign up with this link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense   I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense Empty

Back to top Go down

I am offering 5 $ to join my team in Clixsense
Page 1 of 1