PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

MARKET GLORY NEW GAME WHERE YOU CAN EARN REAL CASH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
malibalavi
malibalavi

Male Posts : 1

MARKET GLORY NEW GAME WHERE YOU CAN EARN REAL CASH Empty
PostSubject: MARKET GLORY NEW GAME WHERE YOU CAN EARN REAL CASH   MARKET GLORY NEW GAME WHERE YOU CAN EARN REAL CASH EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:25 am

Market glory is a new online game where you make money for free. This is very simple, all you have to do is attack other people and work.. Market glory is an online game that simulates an economic political and military system, like the real world. Market glory - Get Paid to Play Online Browser Game. Market glory is a new online browser game where you make money for free. You can make real money, without spending real money before. Virtual Market glory money can be exchanged into real money and back and the time spent in the game become gradually, very profitable

begins with a ridiculous amount of money. first month maximum earning 5 euro. But after the year 300 euros

TUTOTRIAL FOR BEGINER

1.WORK
The first thing you should do in order to start making some money is Work, this is the fourth option on the menu to the left. When you click this section, you will be presented with the following formula:

(
Energy1.00+Experience1.00+Knowledge1.00)/3=Productivity1.00

Basically, it reflects a cycle, in order to work you need energy, each time you work you get experience, knowledge you can increase by buying books, the higher these three attributes are, the higher your productivity will be. As a consequence, the more productive you are the more money you make, but for now we won't pay much attention to this.

What you need to do now is have a look at the employment options displayed below this formula, chose your employer and click the Work button to the right of the employer description and start working. Just as in real life, your employer will be a fellow player who owns a company and needs workers to manufacture his products.
You will be allowed to work once everyday, and are awarded a work bonus whenever you play for 7 days in a row. By working once every day your productivity will increase and you will make a bit more money.
The same attributes that grow as you work, will decrease if you don't, which means that if you only log in once or twice a week it will take you longer to make money. The upside to it is that all you need to do for now to ensure this doesn't happen is login and click the Work button every 24 hours.

2.Fight

alongside work, a good way for starters to make some money. When you click this option you will be presented with a list of opponents (if no opponents are available you can fight a trainer). You are allowed to fight 10 times per day, and each time you win you will earn some money. If you fought against a trainer you will only get that money, however, fighting real opponents is a bit different.

If you fight a real opponent and win he will become your referral, if you lose, you will become his referral. You can check Referrals under the section of the same name on the left hand side menu. The referral has to pay 10% tax on it's earnings to it's owner. When someone becomes your referral they will be blocked for 24 hours, after that they will become free and are able to fight again.

you have any questions just ask?

so if you want use my referal link, for you do not mean anything, but for me it means.
i will contacting you with instructions and guide you through the game

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Emily Menson
Emily Menson

Female Posts : 283

MARKET GLORY NEW GAME WHERE YOU CAN EARN REAL CASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARKET GLORY NEW GAME WHERE YOU CAN EARN REAL CASH   MARKET GLORY NEW GAME WHERE YOU CAN EARN REAL CASH EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:41 am

No matter how much hard work we do, it is still not going to be enough so that’s why we need to make sure we invest our time in something that’s worthy of it. I like doing Forex trading where I am not required to do much hard work, but I can get serious rewards especially with OctaFX broker’s support with their daily market news and analysis service, it is really powerful and helps me in every possible manner one can think off.
Back to top Go down

MARKET GLORY NEW GAME WHERE YOU CAN EARN REAL CASH
Page 1 of 1