PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Swap Referral Links

Go down 
+2
matisptfan
joyful
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joyful
joyful

Male Posts : 7

Swap Referral Links Empty
PostSubject: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:12 pm

Hello,

I am looking to join some new PTC websites. Which websites work best for you?

Please join one of the below websites as my referral:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then give me your link to a different PTC site and I will join it as your referral. If you join multiple of these sites as my referral, I will join the same number of yours.

I also recommend all of these sites, I have been paid by all. My favorite however is the—little known—MotoClixx.

Admin: if I posted this in the wrong area, I am sorry, please move it. I am new to the forum.

Thanks everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
matisptfan
matisptfan

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:07 pm

I registered on the-bux, please do the same in publipt.com/pages/index.php?refid=ala10&lang=English
Back to top Go down
joyful
joyful

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:33 pm

matisptfan wrote:
I registered on the-bux, please do the same in publipt.com/pages/index.php?refid=ala10&lang=English

Thank you! I have registered under you at publipt.com Smile

If you remain active (view ads), I will to.
Back to top Go down
matisptfan
matisptfan

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:35 pm

joyful wrote:
matisptfan wrote:

Thank you! I have registered under you at publipt.com Smile

If you remain active (view ads), I will to.

I saw it, thanks. PM me your skype so we can chat.
Back to top Go down
gtsaka
gtsaka

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Hello I registered on The bux
I am not allowed yet to post my links here.Contact me through the site(the Bux) if you can,to give you my links.Thanks.
Back to top Go down
joyful
joyful

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:22 pm

gtsaka wrote:
Hello I registered on The bux
I am not allowed yet to post my links here.Contact me through the site(the Bux) if you can,to give you my links.Thanks.

gtsaka, I sent you a message through The Bux. Please reply with one of your links.

If you join as my referral on any of the other PTC websites I use, I will join another one of yours. Here are my other links:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, if you stay active, I will to.

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
gtsaka
gtsaka

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Quote :
gtsaka, I sent you a message through The Bux. Please reply with one of your links.

I can't see any messages.Maybe i must reach 40 click ads to enable private messages on the Bux Crying or Very sad
Maybe we sould wait a few days,unless we will find another way for private communication.Anyway i wiil continue to be active on the Bux.
Back to top Go down
joyful
joyful

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:08 am

gtsaka wrote:
Quote :

I can't see any messages.Maybe i must reach 40 click ads to enable private messages on the Bux Crying or Very sad
Maybe we sould wait a few days,unless we will find another way for private communication.Anyway i wiil continue to be active on the Bux.

Alright, yeah, I sent you a message. Check again when you reach 40. If you do not see a message, tell me, then I will sent you another.
Back to top Go down
gtsaka
gtsaka

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:22 am

Joyful ,I replied to your message on the bux,and i sent you my links.I also registered on Motoclixx...
Back to top Go down
joyful
joyful

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:58 pm

gtsaka wrote:
Joyful ,I replied to your message on the bux,and i sent you my links.I also registered on Motoclixx...

Gtsaka,

Thanks for being active on both sites! Smile

I have joined buxp.org and incentria.com as I liked the looks of those two. I will do my best to remain active as long as the site seems worth it.

Remember, if you stay active, so will I.

Thanks again! Smile
--Joyful
Back to top Go down
gtsaka
gtsaka

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Quote :
Gtsaka,

Thanks for being active on both sites! Smile

I
have joined buxp.org and incentria.com as I liked the looks of those
two. I will do my best to remain active as long as the site seems worth
it.

Remember, if you stay active, so will I.

Thanks again! Smile
--Joyful

I Saw you on both sites.Your sites look good too.If you are interesting to register on CashNhits, the site will give you almoste 10 cents every day,even without referrals.And if you Upgrade (3$ for 3 months),you can win more than 15 cents everey day.If you decide to register give me another link of yours to register too.
I Will be active.
Thank You
Back to top Go down
joyful
joyful

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:29 pm

PetronasElan wrote:
i think i should hang on a few times, unless i will discover another way for personal interaction. Anyway i wiil keep be effective on the Bux. . . . .

Hello PetronasElan,

I am sorry, I don't understand what you are saying. If you would like to join one of the sites as my referral, I will join yours. Please PM me the link to your site after registering for mine.
Back to top Go down
alexjordan
alexjordan

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Hai , I will join any of the above except neobux for you , instead you join on twickerz for me . Please reply here if you agree. My link - twickerz.com/?ref=norefferer1 . Please copy and paste this in browser.
Back to top Go down
mark74
mark74

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:59 am

this is great, but is this still active?
Back to top Go down
http://ny.pe
mukptl
mukptl

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:04 am

join me   clixsensedotcom/?6351601 

i will join you moto

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swap Referral Links   Swap Referral Links Empty

Back to top Go down

Swap Referral Links
Page 1 of 1