PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

I join 2 sites to you + earn $0.10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skiezkid11
skiezkid11

Male Posts : 12

I join 2 sites to you + earn $0.10 Empty
PostSubject: I join 2 sites to you + earn $0.10   I join 2 sites to you + earn $0.10 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:46 pm

I am active clickers. I am finding referrals for my onbux.

I join you in 2 PTC / *Aurora sites (prefer new sites) for you to join my onbux. Our exchange deal is[size=18 valid until onbux is turn to scam[/size].

My referral site link:
onbux: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
***(Please clear cookies and cache before join my site)

Fully welcome active clickers due to I am active clickers. If anyone has interesting, feel free to pm me (PM me if is urgent request).

* Aurora site: If the site has provide too many ads(10 ) are able to click which I joined, I will set a maximum ads to click for you. Certainly, I will click the ads which has highest click rate and try my best to let you earn around $0.02 per day(If the site offer very low referral click rate).

(Terms)---------------------------------------------------
Once you joined my site, you were agree my exchange dealing Terms:
**Please JOIN my site FIRST and activate it to be a member after we (me-and-you) agreed to join both (me-and-you) sites. [I just want to reduce risk to deal with scammer]
**I have rights to change terms anytime.

>>>Who successful exchange with me will earn extra $0.10 for 1st 50 ads clicked. Just pay via paypal. No limit for the slots.

Thanks and cheers. =)
Back to top Go down
skiezkid11
skiezkid11

Male Posts : 12

I join 2 sites to you + earn $0.10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I join 2 sites to you + earn $0.10   I join 2 sites to you + earn $0.10 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:47 pm

I already a member of
Neobux, Cliksia, Buxism, Anabux, IENbux, Clixservice, Lasdmoney, Freebuckbux, FastandFreebux, ClicksMy, cosmicbux, Igniteclix, AtlasCash, Rastabux, StatBux, Infinitybux, GlobalInvestmentsBux, oxbux, Mycubie.net., Buxexcel, Braclick, businessbux.

Inactive sites:
Saybux, YouGetPaidBux, clix-cents, cliksia, VIPclix, ViewBestAds, PTCGold, Advert-Click, BuxDollar, HEbux, Foxbux, MatchBux, Cashium, Twitbux, Merlinbux, BNInvesment, MoneyBux, Buxreflink, HQ-Bux, ico-bux, Warpbux, ClickGold, and etc.

**Want to find the sites which I had joined? Easy.
Just Hold Ctrl + Press F and key in the site name to find it. Let's try. :-)
Back to top Go down

I join 2 sites to you + earn $0.10
Page 1 of 1