PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Centerofprizes - $0.01 Minimum, Instant Cashout, No Verification, $0.25 Bonus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sickshot
Sickshot

Male Posts : 1

Centerofprizes - $0.01 Minimum, Instant Cashout, No Verification, $0.25 Bonus Empty
PostSubject: Centerofprizes - $0.01 Minimum, Instant Cashout, No Verification, $0.25 Bonus   Centerofprizes - $0.01 Minimum, Instant Cashout, No Verification, $0.25 Bonus EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

COPY & PASTE THIS URL INTO YOUR BROWSER:
http://bit.ly/hXYlSB

Get $0.25 when you sign up and complete an offer!

Do you spend a lot of your free time sitting around bored? Maybe you waste time searching for easy ways to make money? Well waste time searching no more!

Center of Prizes offers hundreds of thousands of different offers which you complete to earn easy cash!

They have NO MINIMUM CASHOUT so you can stop at any time! Even $0.01 if you wanted!

You can cashout via PayPal, Liberty Reserve, or Money Order.

They have daily, weekly, and monthly jackpots to help increase your chance of making money, as well as a "Wheel of Fortune" which will allow you to earn a little more for every offer you do.

They've cashed out over $80,000 to members so far, and up until this point you've missed out! Not anymore, get in while you still can!

I've been using this site for about 2 years and I am now a moderator. I've earned over $3000 with the site so far, and that's with barely any work at all. I can promise you if you join today you won't be sorry!

Proof of Cash:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Centerofprizes - $0.01 Minimum, Instant Cashout, No Verification, $0.25 Bonus
Page 1 of 1