PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

[Buxsl Gone - Exchange Stopped] Find Active Referrals For BuxSL **18/12 UPDATE**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skiezkid11

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: [Buxsl Gone - Exchange Stopped] Find Active Referrals For BuxSL **18/12 UPDATE**   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:56 am

Hi, everyone. I'm active clicker. I would like to find referrals to join my sites. Who have interesting to deal with me, feel free to let me know by pm or post here. I will discuss with you when I am online.

Notes:
**1. The deal in between me & you will be stopped once the site has become scam or not going to be paid.
**2. Max 10 std ads in Bux/PTC/Aurora sites will be clicked by me daily. Please wisely to do the exchange deal.
**3. I was the member of : Neobux, BuxP, Clixsense, Bux-matrix, Buxtrio, Ourbux and others inactive ptc sites.
**4. After joined the site, please stay active. If else, I will not click for you and our deal will be wiped off automatically after 3 days you didn't click my site.

Site Info:
Std Ads : 4 daily
Ads per click : $0.01
Referral per click : $0.005

My site referral link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who & Which site have been exchanged with me:
1. Occupied --- Buxtrio
2. Occupied --- Ten Dollar Click.
3. Occupied --- Oceanclix
4. Occupied --- Bemabux
5. Occupied --- Foreverbux
6. Occupied --- Bigtimebux
7. Occupied --- Buxlevels

SUPER HAPPY!! Still need 1 friends who are interesting to make exchange deal with me. Waiting for your news and happy earning together. :-)

Last edited by skiezkid11 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
skiezkid11

PostSubject: Re: [Buxsl Gone - Exchange Stopped] Find Active Referrals For BuxSL **18/12 UPDATE**   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Bump once every 24 hours. =)
Back to top Go down
skiezkid11

PostSubject: Re: [Buxsl Gone - Exchange Stopped] Find Active Referrals For BuxSL **18/12 UPDATE**   Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
skiezkid11

PostSubject: Re: [Buxsl Gone - Exchange Stopped] Find Active Referrals For BuxSL **18/12 UPDATE**   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:14 pm

skiezkid11 wrote:

Sorry that, i already have. Do you have anothers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Buxsl Gone - Exchange Stopped] Find Active Referrals For BuxSL **18/12 UPDATE**   

Back to top Go down

[Buxsl Gone - Exchange Stopped] Find Active Referrals For BuxSL **18/12 UPDATE**
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1