PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Hello PTC Discussion Community

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whatsadollartoya
whatsadollartoya

Male Posts : 2

Hello PTC Discussion Community Empty
PostSubject: Hello PTC Discussion Community   Hello PTC Discussion Community EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi, I am K.J, admin of What's a Dollar to Ya? (Google or .com it). I am from Canada, and I started this project on August 1st after a month and a bit of planning. So far, we are now into the third month of our launch, with still just over 100 free memberships to automatically be distributed upon registering. I have a much bigger project I am working on that will be a Charity-aspect 8-tier referral based on just $1. It is still in the works, and for now I currently have the main PTC up and running. We pay in USD through PayPal and AlertPay. You are not required to invest, in fact through the next few months as we grow, I plan to give a lot of starting memberships away even after the 1000th member joins, through other contests and such. I encourage the use of referral deals and exchanges, I believe that working together is the real way to earn. A goal of mine, is to change this industry in the sense of who earns. As it stands, most of you can see the big PTC sites that have established themselves over the years, have paid out a lot of money. I have personally tried a few of these sites, and just through the way it is set up, I can see that the companies make a lot more money then the members as a whole, and the members as a whole take a long time to establish a steady income. I want to prove that it doesn't have to be that way, that the members as a whole that make the PTC what it is, deserve more money than the admin and/or few admins/moderators do.

I want to say, that I chose BuxHost for a reason. When they first started out a couple years ago, I knew it would grow to be something great. I wasn't ready at this point in my life, or in the right mind set to think about starting one myself. Instead I tried a few sites, got scammed on a few, made a bit of cash on a few, in the end it wasn't for me and I quit the clicking thing all together. Two years have passed, and I have had a steady 9-5 job and live a fairly comfortable life, I'm not rich, but I work, eat, and have a place to sleep, just living an honest life. I think everyone deserves a comfortable life, and this is why I am working to start a/contribute to Charity in the future. I decided to use BuxHost script, because they have improved a lot over the years, and still do constantly. They also do not provide any form of botting, such as the Gen4 script. Botting systems defeat the purpose of "referral" and "earning together" entirely, and is simply just a profitable business scheme and only that.

I have a very fairly built system that has been stable for 2 and almost a half months now. I have put a lot of money into starting this, and I will continue to do so until more and more people are receiving payments. The site is based around a dollar. All memberships have a fixed ad system, that guarantees you a certain amount of money back from clicking your 1-3 Fixed Ads daily.

Standard Members, $1 a Month (Currently still free upon registering), earns you $0.90 back from clicking daily.
Premium Members, $10 a Month, earns you $7.50 back from clicking daily.
Ultimate Members, 100 a Month, earns you $90 back from clicking daily.

This way, the real way to earn is through referrals. Every membership will be able to have more referrals. You can read the blog for details on earnings and how much you earn from your referrals. As it stands, many people have re-upgraded to their $1.00, more and more are approaching their cash out from their free memberships. It will only get better as we grow. The advertising we sell to advertisers, goes back to clickers in a great breakdown. We currently have 4 active Premium Members that are using our service very well, including RefBackBank.

The TOS is very simply organized into three categories being Account, Cash Out, and Referrals. Very simple guidelines, we do have a no-refund policy, the system has worked for 2 months so far, so you don't have to worry about losing money, with a $1 membership. $10 memberships are for people who are good at referring, and Ultimate for those who are even better. Although there is a no-refund policy, we do offer refund to Ultimate members as long as you haven't cashed out or used any earnings on Referrals or Advertising, and under guidelines in the TOS. This is for cases that people over expect how many members they can refer. The $10 membership is good if you have a fair confidence in getting 10+ active referrals.

Best Regards and Happy Earnings! cheers
Back to top Go down
whatsadollartoya
whatsadollartoya

Male Posts : 2

Hello PTC Discussion Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PTC Discussion Community   Hello PTC Discussion Community EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:45 pm

This is not just an idea, the PTC has been up and running for 2.5 months now.

whatsadollartoyou . com
Back to top Go down

Hello PTC Discussion Community
Page 1 of 1