PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

earn fast with me on mycubie.net

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anzaidi
anzaidi

earn fast with me on mycubie.net Empty
PostSubject: earn fast with me on mycubie.net   earn fast with me on mycubie.net EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:26 am

Guys look at this ptc site offering different promotions , with sctive admin and mods , 2$ instant payout , 3$ membership .. . PTC lovers would love to join this and earn quick form here just by posting on the forum ... Plz join under my referral

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

regards
Back to top Go down
infoxango
infoxango

Male Posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: earn fast with me on mycubie.net   earn fast with me on mycubie.net EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:23 am

Thanks for the invitation but I'm there for over 2 months.
Lately this site is always under construction which makes me angry ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://norteinfoxang2.wix.com/business-ideas
anzaidi
anzaidi

PostSubject: Re: earn fast with me on mycubie.net   earn fast with me on mycubie.net EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 am

infoxango wrote:
Thanks for the invitation but I'm there for over 2 months.
Lately this site is always under construction which makes me angry ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] var geo_Partner = '9d096f62-2e2c-49a7-b973-0d32e16dbdf2'; var geo_isCG = true;

no my frnd its not the way u r saying .. i m on this site for 1 month and i have never seen the error of site under construction ... and to the best of my knowledge this site has never closed of maintenance . . . .
Back to top Go down
infoxango
infoxango

PostSubject: Re: earn fast with me on mycubie.net   earn fast with me on mycubie.net EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:09 pm

My Friend,
I need not speak ill of any PTC site
Never say things without proof and here they are:
The last image is taken with firefox
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
var geo_Partner = '9d096f62-2e2c-49a7-b973-0d32e16dbdf2'; var geo_isCG = true;var geo_Partner = '9d096f62-2e2c-49a7-b973-0d32e16dbdf2'; var geo_isCG = true;
Back to top Go down
anzaidi
anzaidi

PostSubject: Re: earn fast with me on mycubie.net   earn fast with me on mycubie.net EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:36 am

my frnd , try a different browser plz .. i daly login and i daily click my adds and post on forums ..

just try a opera or google chrome i m sure the problem will b resolved
Back to top Go down
asim
asim

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: earn fast with me on mycubie.net   earn fast with me on mycubie.net EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:33 pm

lol... how can somebody visit a site if it is under construction. anzaidi its not browser problem at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ptcworld.in
infoxango
infoxango

PostSubject: Re: earn fast with me on mycubie.net   earn fast with me on mycubie.net EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:15 pm

ya
Another browser more?
I showed three not enough? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] var geo_Partner = '9d096f62-2e2c-49a7-b973-0d32e16dbdf2'; var geo_isCG = true;
Back to top Go down
anzaidi
anzaidi

PostSubject: Re: earn fast with me on mycubie.net   earn fast with me on mycubie.net EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:30 am

asim wrote:
lol... how can somebody visit a site if it is under construction. anzaidi its not browser problem at all.

i dont know y this is happening with u , i m daily clicking and posting there and for me the site is perfectly going well . . .

i hope that u would have done this also , cleaning ur cookies ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: earn fast with me on mycubie.net   earn fast with me on mycubie.net Empty

Back to top Go down

earn fast with me on mycubie.net
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PTC Discussion Forum :: Member Lounge :: Advertise Here-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com