PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Wanna Direct referral ? Buy it for a price !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noobomb

Wanna Direct referral ? Buy it for a price ! Empty
PostSubject: Wanna Direct referral ? Buy it for a price !   Wanna Direct referral ? Buy it for a price ! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:08 am

Here is the grandma story .... I'm a Malaysian, and I'm a Chinese. So, yesterday I surf the website of China as our language are the same, as the habit i'm trying to find Direct Referral from China. You know, Not all the china-man know about pure English, so i need to direct them how to sign up and how to pay. Then a person pop-up me and we had a chat. He says that he was a GPT website in a China and ask me about my effort on finding Direct Referral. Honestly I said, HARD HARD HARD. ( That time i'm finding Onbux referral ), Then he ask me with Chinese : " Do you want to buy some Direct Referral for your site ? Just a USD 0.45 per month , but i had no guarantee to .... blah blah blah ( below with details ) " .

So I had ordered 5 from him, and I get 2 of them today ... Smile and he ask me to become an AGENT for help him to selling it. So every referral that a customer purchase, I get USD 0.05 commission... ... So if you e-mail for him and please say : ' I'm referred by Noobomb", then I can get the commission and i'll ref.back USD 0.02 / customer for you Smile Not much but it's my sincere gift.

Below is the quote he ask me to post ( I had already translate to English for easy communicate )
Quote :

Dear all PTC worker,
I know that you guys are working hard to find referral. But how did your effort works ? Do it last longer ? I know that every person had their own answer in their head and minds. But never mind, I had a powerfull resources to help you guys, just in terms of you must trust me.
I'm a GPT owner of a site in China and had ten thousands of member and we are growing, but most of them are just interested in Chinese works ( PTR / paid to surf / commission ), So I believe that most of people headache for finding referral in Neobux / Onbux / Incrasebux and so on . < Note : Those website are I added myself, their website are not compatible for us to work > , and I can help you.
With some dollars or cents, i can put your ref. list into one of my site offer. Examples ? You want a neobux referral but requirement are active more than 14 days, go ahead and state your price. I will put your offer in my site and put the bounty. the more the bounty , the faster the work done. Price is start from USD 0.40 and above, and as usual, i will use RMB as only China Dollars ( RMB ) is allowed in my site. So it's like conversion for 2 different currencies.

Note that there are some Terms of Service when use :
1. I do not responsible for NOT GETTING DIRECT REFERRAL to your site, but I'll guarantee there will be a sign up for sure, but I don't know when as this is about the bounty and my site worker's, not ME as sign up.
2. Any referral that join your site must be meet minimum requirement of yours, then the referral ( my site worker ) will be paid. After that, I'm not responsible for the action of the referral.
3. You may cancelled your deal and get back 75% of your total payment.
4. Any answer or question, you can ask my agent Noobomb < That's me Wink > or e-mail me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], he had trusted me and had some nice Direct Referral for his site.
5. Minimum payment for a referral is USD 0.40, and if your bounty is more, than it's more attractive and will help you to finding referral faster.
6. I accept paypal and alertpay , that is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] too.
7. I had the will and power to decline and modify the Terms of Service as my wish by never abandoned the rights of the consumer.

that's it. So when you e-mail him, PLEASE WRITE YOUR OFFER AND PLEASE [move][glow=red,1,500]WRITE REFERRED BY NOOBOMB[/glow][/move]

I'm not in charge of this, so don't ask me like the quote say, go and e-mail him .

Quote :

Some info you need to provide when you ordering :
1. Ref. Link
2. Cost per referral you offer
3. Terms that you want to apply
4. Your Paypal for my ref.back

sent it to the e-mail of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and sent to me too.
After that, he will sent a confirmation code that maybe you need to fund back the purchase / modification or need to.

UPDATE : This topic is removed in EMS as the Admin says :'you need the product when people pays you', so PROOF will be post when the purchaser post .
Back to top Go down
admin
admin

Male Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Direct referral ? Buy it for a price !   Wanna Direct referral ? Buy it for a price ! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:57 am

you should post some proofs in order to convince and attract users towards your Offer...Anyways, Hope for the best! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ptcdiscussionforum.com
Noobomb

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Direct referral ? Buy it for a price !   Wanna Direct referral ? Buy it for a price ! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:13 am

I can't prove it .... Time will prove it ... trust me, i had received 4 active referral out of five in Onbux, sometime trust must had in Online Trading, by the way, i'm selling a PTC Secrets for only USD 2.99, promotion last a week only, click here for purchase !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Direct referral ? Buy it for a price !   Wanna Direct referral ? Buy it for a price ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna Direct referral ? Buy it for a price !
Page 1 of 1