PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

deal of the day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peoplesworld1
peoplesworld1

Male Posts : 1

deal of the day Empty
PostSubject: deal of the day   deal of the day EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:53 pm

mGinger is a new concept in the advertising world. You get paid for reading sms ads on your mobile phone.

Well I know it sounds too good to be true. But if you study the concept and give it some thought you will begin to realise that it can really work.

How does mGinger work?
Once you signup up with mGinger, you will start receiving sms advertisements on your mobile phone. For each ad that you receive (and hopefully read), you will be paid 20 paise. You will receive a maximum of 10 msgs per day. If you want you can receive lesser number of ads also. But the fun starts when you start referring your friends to mGinger. For your referrals you receive 10 paise for each ad that they receive. Similary, for each of the friends that your referrals refer, you get paid 5 paise for each ad. When you consider the Geometric progression, the amount that you can make in a month is quite considerable.mGinger Calculator

To help you to estimate how much you can earn, mGinger have provided a calculator on their homepage.

Will I be dumped with ads?
Apparently no. The mGinger team seems to be playing very decent. You can limit the number of ads you receive per day and not more than 10 in any case. You can decide the time during which you want to receive them. You can choose to receive ads only for the products that interest you. Pretty cool.

Every new idea meets with opposition and suspicion. mGinger is no different. It is a brand new idea in it’s infancy and only time can tell if it will click.

But my logic is simple.

All I spend is about 3 minutes of my time to sign up.

If mGinger succeeds, I gain. If it doesn’t, I don’t lose anything. Simple.

So I would suggest that you give it a shot,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mGinger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=2862535
vergi4
vergi4

Male Posts : 374

deal of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: deal of the day   deal of the day EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:06 pm

WARNING:
Duplicate posting is not allowed here. Please make one thread for a single
topic and post it in respective sections. Otherwise all of your threads will be
closed/deleted without any prior notice.

Back to top Go down
http://www.newfreesoftwares.com

deal of the day
Page 1 of 1