PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Multi-Registration: A better way of getting users for your PTC-downline?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
topgptsites.net
topgptsites.net

Multi-Registration: A better way of getting users for your PTC-downline? Empty
PostSubject: Multi-Registration: A better way of getting users for your PTC-downline?   Multi-Registration: A better way of getting users for your PTC-downline? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Hey Community,

At first, I want to apologize for my bad english - My mother-tongue is German :-)

I want to share a great idea for getting users for PTC- and GPT-downlines cheap and without much afford:

Multi-Registration is a brand-new technique coming from the European GPT-sector. There it is a must-have-tool if you want to get a great downline with many users.
If you want to get new users for your downline, you usually do advertising for each GPT-site on its own.

But with Multi-Registration you will be able to get users for your downline at 5, 10, 20 or even 30 GPT-sites at once just by one interested visitor.

I already tried it with my own Multi-Registration-Project ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nearly every day there are 2 - 4 new users trying this service. We already registered more than 150 users in just 3 months, which means, that we got 150 different users at 13 GPT-sites for our downline!

The idea is similar to a banner-farm, where the admin places the advertising-banner for their PTC- and GPT-services, but you also provide a service for the visitor to save time: He or she may sign-up at every or some of your provided PTC-services at once, just by inputting the user-datas (firstname, email, ...) one time.

See my site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for reference.

I wonder if this idea could be successful at the "international" and American Get-Paid-To-Sector too.
Is anybody interesting in using this service?

Yours sincerely,
Administrator of TopGPTSites.net
Gerhard Baumgartner
Back to top Go down

Multi-Registration: A better way of getting users for your PTC-downline?
Page 1 of 1