PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

Refer Friends and have chance to Win I-Pod.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ajaygajwe
ajaygajwe

Refer Friends and have chance to Win I-Pod. Empty
PostSubject: Refer Friends and have chance to Win I-Pod.   Refer Friends and have chance to Win I-Pod. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:12 am

Hi,

Earn Credits:
Each person you refer, you get: Rs. 40 on his/her registration & Rs 100 on his/her first purchase. Accumulate &

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eligibility:
Residents of the following 11 cities are eligible to participate in this Special Promotion: Ahmedabad, Bangalore,

Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur and Pune. Residents living outside these

cities are not eligible to register.
All referrers and referees must have an address in one of the above cities. If any Credits are earned by making

referrals to persons outside of these cities, such credits will be cancelled. All Orders which do not satisfy these

conditions will be disqualified.

Computerized Draw:
Each qualified Order will be allotted a unique number before holding the computerized draw for selection of winning

numbers.
The following prizes will be awarded to the winning numbers:
Toyota Etios Liva (1 no.)
iPad 2 (5 nos-exclusively for the draw)
iPod Touch-8 GB (5 nos-exclusively for the draw)
iPod Shuffle-1 GB (30 nos)
The Orders pertaining to ‘confirmed iPad’ and ‘confirmed iPod Touch’ are excluded in the computerized draw of iPad 2

and iPods.
All qualified Orders will be considered in the draw of the winning number for Toyota Etios Liva.
Note:
iPad 2 and Toyota Etios Liva are expected to be released in April, 2011. Please note that the date & time of

delivery to the winners will depend on the release and availability of these products.
The prizes offered are the base models of iPad 2 & Etios Liva
This Promotion closes on 30th of April, 2011. Winners will be selected on or around 7th May, 2011.
Back to top Go down

Refer Friends and have chance to Win I-Pod.
Page 1 of 1