PTC Discussion Forum

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of PTC Discussion Forum on your social bookmarking website

150Cents - 150cents.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
powerms
powerms

150Cents - 150cents.com Empty
PostSubject: 150Cents - 150cents.com   150Cents - 150cents.com EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:21 am

I am glad that I found this forum.
I must tell you that I am so glad that I can tell you that there is a new, especially the good page. With a very innovative approach to ptc scene.

So this is the page 150Cents
Amazing, Different, Unique
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

150Cents is a combo of matrix and PTC, strongly connected with each other.
At the moment, pay you $0.003 for every ad viewed. With an average of 10 ads per day that's $0.03 (3 cents). Compared to what today's PTCs can offer. In other words, not much.
However, the more we grow, the more we will offer advertisements and packages. With 20 advertisements per day at $0.005 each, that's $0.10 a day.
In the beginning, money you earn from viewing ads goes to your matrix balance, so that you can build your matrix faster.
But this is not the main benefit of our PTC. You will actually earn money from all clicks your referrals do. And it doesn't only include direct referrals like in all other PTCs. You will get commission from all referrals in your matrix.
The bigger is your matrix, the more money you earn.

. For those of you who don't know, PTC stands for "get paid to click". However, all the PTCs out there seem to think different. They use all possible ways to suck your money: they make you pay for memberships, referrals/bots and their replacement, and even for referring your friends! How does the idea of paying for direct referrals' slots sound to you?

This is going to be different. We will be among those rare real PTC sites. You view advertisements, you get paid for it. Your referrals view advertisements, you earn money 5 levels deep. That's it! No bot renting, no memberships, no paying for everything.

Join Now
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you for taking the time you read
Back to top Go down

150Cents - 150cents.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PTC Discussion Forum :: GPT and PTC Websites :: New Websites-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com